Friday, November 10, 2006

Who is Mike Raffone?


Mike Raffone and I have been shooting custom videos together for the past 10 years. You can only imagine the vast magnitude of fetish/sex/masturbation videos that we have shot since then. Actually, you probably can't. We've done sex, masturbation, striptease, catfighting, wrestling, hairwashing, femdom, trampling, public flashing, exercise shows, superheroine fantasies, cop impersonations, ass worship, bondage, spy thrillers, cheerleader shows, S&M, tickling, belly punching, boxing, and the list goes on and on and on. And on.

We have amasssed ten years worth of material and now we are opening up the vault. Within the next few days Tanya Danielle's Raffone Theatre will debut at
www.Clips4Sale.com! Our new store will be located at www.clips4sale.com/store/9221.

Would you like to know a bit more about custom videos? And about Mike Raffone? Here's an excerpt from the Custom Video page at
www.TanyaDanielle.com . I believe my webmaster and I wrote this in 2002:


Tanya L-O-V-E-S doing hot, sexy CUSTOM VIDEOS. What is a custom video? Please read through the following FAQs where she answers that and many other oft-asked custom-related questions.

1) WHAT IS A CUSTOM VIDEO?

A custom video is a video for which YOU write the script. I will act out your wildest fantasy. Do you want me to be a scantily clad nurse who sneaks into your hospital room BEGGING you to fuck me, doing anything I can think of to entice you? Am I your highschool chemistry teacher who calls you into the classroom for an afterschool "conference?" Do you want me to command you to worship my ass? In YOUR custom script YOU detail the activities, wardrobe, dialogue, hairstyle, location (within reason), and anything else you want to see.

2) WHAT WILL YOU DO OR NOT DO?

My custom video parameters are the same as all my other onscreen parameters. I perform only with other women or by myself. I save men for my personal life! I am very open to all types of fetishes and have engaged in a fair amount of experimentation in such realms as bondage, S & M, foot fetish, catfighting, wrestling, hosiery fetish, and sensuous hairwashing. Of course I am always open to new experiences.......try me!!

3) HOW GOOD IS THE PRODUCTION QUALITY OF THE CUSTOM VIDEOS?

I would consider it to be more amateur production quality than studio production quality. We progress with the shooting with as few cuts and as little editing as possible. As a performer I have always found that it is difficult to get my juices flowing and keep them going if the cameraperson is stopping continually to readjust camera angles and lighting. In most productions filmed by adult video companies that is usually the case. Understandable, because they usually only allow about 10 or 15 minutes for each edited sex scene so they want it to be as explicit as possible with the clearest camera angles and best lighting. When I do a custom video I'd rather focus on the script and make it as HOT and EROTIC as possible, even if that comes occasionally at the expense of the perfect camera shot. Have you ever watched a porno and thought the girls were faking it? If you order a custom video from me, I can guarantee you'll know that I'm not!!


4) HOW SPECIFIC CAN I BE WHEN REQUESTING WARDROBE AND ACCESSORIES?

You can request whatever you like, but accessories and wardrobe used in your video are subject to my already owning them, being able to borrow them, or buy them for a reasonable price (e.g. I'm happy to buy a particular style of panties for you, but it's not feasible for me to go purchase a purple leather dominatrix ensemble for one video.) If you would like to send me any particular items for use in your video I will return them to you when I mail you the video. Unless, of course, you would like for me to keep them. (I won't complain!)


5) CAN I COME WATCH YOU FILM MY CUSTOM VIDEO IF I ORDER ONE?

No. The reason for that is probably pretty self-explanatory. Although I'm sure 95% of the people coming to this site are decent, upstanding, fun people, I can't take the chance on meeting the 5% who would pay money to come to a shoot and behave inappropriately. I don't look like it, but I have a very bad temper. It would be a shame for me if I had to go to jail for any length of time for breaking someone's head with a lamp. It would also suck for me if I was killed with an axe after allowing a stranger to come to a private location for a shoot.


6) CAN I APPEAR WITH YOU IN A CUSTOM VIDEO IF I ORDER ONE?

Uh.......no. Please refer to the answers for Questions 2 and 5.


7) HOW DO I ORDER A CUSTOM VIDEO?

Please contact cameraman Mike Raffone at cuelvideo@hotmail.com for all details and pricing info.


8) WHO IS MIKE RAFFONE? HOW ABOUT SOME BACKGROUND SO I FEEL COMFORTABLE CORRESPONDING WITH THIS GUY..

Cameraman Mike Raffone has been shooting my customs since 1995. We have photos from then. They are very funny. I suppose I was much more awkward in front of the camera at that time. Mike is an East Coast Italian guy who has yet to make peace with being transplanted to the West Coast. In my early years he was the one to point out my ineptitude and berate me for my on-camera foibles. I listened, I learned, I endured. A friend of mine named Therese had put me in touch with Mike in '95, or was it '94? She said he could use me for some custom video work. I'd never heard of a "custom video," but I called him anyways. He sounded like a grumpy guy in his sixties and he told me to come see him for an interview anytime the traffic was heavy, particularly during the evening rush hour. He informed me that he stayed home when the roads were busy and he had stuff to do when they weren't. I was new enough to the business that I got in my VW during rush hour and drove out to the San Fernando Valley (1 and a half hours of drive time) for an "interview" instead of telling him to fuck off. To my surprise Mike was nowhere near his sixties, he was more than two decades younger than that. He wasn't grumpy, exactly, he was just sarcastic and rude. Thus began our alliance. Mike taught me about custom videos, and I learned to relax in front of the camera and really enjoy participating in and bringing to life the special, scripted fantasies.

Mike has heard it all. You can't be embarrassed around Mike. He was one of the originators of the custom video in Los Angeles. Brittany Andrews, Taylor St. Claire, Sara St. James, Carolyn Monroe, and I all started doing customs with him.

Please visit Mike's own custom video informational site at
http://www.sensuousstripteasers.com/guests/pages/customvideopg.html . Here Mike describes his custom video vision, with which I am in complete agreement, and describes his years of experience in the field.


9) WHERE CAN I SEE EXAMPLES OF MIKE'S VIDEO WORK?

Please visit Mike's two other websites:

www.HairLatherGirls.com

www.WorshipMyButt.com

These two sites grew out of Mike's years of custom shooting. After nearly 10 years of numerous requests for hairwashing and ass worship videos Mike catalogued all of his material and is presenting it in these two venues.





10) IS IT OK TO USE MIKE RAFFONE'S E-MAIL ADDRESS TO INQUIRE ABOUT HIRING YOU FOR ESCORT WORK?

Please don't. I don't do escort work. Mike likes fulfilling dreams, not shooting down impossible e-mail requests.

11) HOW MUCH DO CUSTOMS COST?

A good ballpark idea of custom video rates for myself and other models is also available at Mike's site:

www.sensuousstripteasers.com/guests/pages/customvideopg.html.


12) HOW LONG AFTER PAYMENT WILL IT TAKE FOR ME TO RECEIVE MY CUSTOM VIDEO?

To some extent it depends on my workload that month, but a reasonable expectation is less than 2 weeks.



Should you have any other questions for Tanya about customs please direct them to Mike at
cuelvideo@hotmail.com . Otherwise please contact Mike to...................
BEGIN PRODUCTION ON YOUR OWN HOT, EROTIC CUSTOM VIDEO!!!!!!!



- XXOO Tanya












----------------
www.PennysaverDomains.com - Cheapest domain registrations on the Net!

No comments: