Saturday, November 11, 2006

Fighting over a Blowjob?? With chloroform?!


Francesca Le and I like to go on stage together when we're dancing. All the other strippers go up by themselves but we capitalize on the fact that drunken customers will appreciate 2 sets of large breasts more than just one pair. We are usually well-compensated for our dual stage shows and the other girls glare at us with steely-eyed resentment when one of the bouncers has to use a push-broom to sweep all our tips off the stage and into the dressing room. Of course they hate us and one of those bitches was just looking to screw up our friendship when she told me that Francesca had given my current boyfriend a blowjob in one of the lap dance booths. Francesca told me I was crazy if I believed that ludicrous bit of gossip since I was the only one stupid enough to suck a dick that belonged to a part-time strip club deejay who lived with his mother and didn't own a vehicle. Her comment pissed me off because the truth hurts. I decided to take my anger out on Francesca anyways..

Who prevailed in this vicious battle? is it possible that sneaky Francesca brought a bottle of chloroform into the mix?? Yes, it is. See the epic battle at www.JackOffLand.com now!



- XXOO Tanya












------------------
www.PennysaverDomains.com - Cheapest domain registrations on the Net!

No comments: