Friday, December 22, 2006

Lonnie Waters


Lonnie Waters is incredibly beautiful. Her face is sublime and her body is tan and toned with perfect 34C boobs. She is a work of art. Photographers love her and her fans worship her. To make matters worse, she is also a very sweet person. It really is enough to make you sick. I tried to put a happy face on the situation when I was shooting with her. The grim reality was that I had about zero interest in spending a day with another model who was prettier, blonder, and thinner than I was, particularly when the event was being recorded on film. After about an hour of rehearsing our dialogue for a custom video I decided to beat the shit out of her. The trick was getting her to hit me first so I could play the victim and pretend she started it. Fortunately I'm quite good at that type of emotional subterfuge..


Join my archive site
www.JackOffLand.com
now to see the full gallery of this blonde debacle!!




-XXOO Tanya










-----------------
www.PennysaverDomains.com - Cheapest domain registrations on the Net!

No comments: