Monday, February 26, 2007

Fantasy or Nightmare?

A few weeks ago I participated in a fantasy boxing shoot. The director made sure that everyone knew the rules: no punching to the head, no punching below the belt, no headbutting, etc. Of course he had hired models, not athletes, to do the boxing. Most of the models followed the script and made sure everything looked good for the camera. The majority of us understood that we were creating erotic content, not trying to prove our athletic prowess. Inexplicably, one of the women present, Serena, began landing blows to the head and intentionally trying to inflict pain. She pretended all of it was an accident when any of the other models complained about her behavior. Not coincidentally Serena happened to be the least attractive of all the women present. She was balancing such a huge proverbial chip on her shoulder that her upper body always looked kind of hunched over. Each of the other boxers would stand up straight and stick their big breasts out when the camera started rolling. Serena would lower her head like a bull and start breathing heavy. Halfway through the shoot it was my turn to go a round with her. Within one minute she had clocked me in the nose. I stopped the match. Everybody stared at me because it was obvious that I had something to say.

"Serena, you seem to have a lot of unresolved anger." I said calmly.

"No.." she protested. "I'm just trying to make it a good video. I guess you are not tough enough to take it."

"This is fantasy boxing." I informed her. "This is not real. Either something is real or it is not real. There is no such thing as halfway real. I do not live in your world of delusion and it's nearly impossible for me to express my contempt for your stupidity."

Serena was growing red in the face and she began turning away from me.

"Let me introduce you to reality." I continued. "The truth has power so listen up. You are angry because you are overweight and unattractive by conventional standards. You should try to improve yourself instead of bringing your misdirected anger to an erotic video shoot. Maybe you will be able to.."

All of a sudden a fist smashed into the side of my face. I hit the canvas hard and saw stars as I tried to climb back up. Who had hit me?!

"Welcome to reality, bitch." a woman's voice said as a hand grabbed my hair and jerked me to my feet.

I stood to face 5'10 referee Kayla Quinn.

"Nobody but me stops a match in my ring." she snarled. "You keep fighting until the bell rings or until I tell you to stop."

"I don't take orders from anyone!" I screamed at her.

By this point the director was about to have an aneurysm. Kayla and I agreed to finish the shoot and settle our differences after everyone else had gone home for the day. Kayla is one tough bitch. She is not pretending.



Join www.TanyaDanielle.com to see who triumphed in this disturbing fracas!



- XXOO Tanya








***
www.PennysaverDomains.com - Buy your domain now!

No comments: