Monday, January 21, 2008

Now Playing: "Tanya Dominates Ashley"




Now playing at my Custom Video Theatre: Tanya Dominates Ashley

"It all started with a phone call. My lover rang me up to inform me that his wife, Ashley, had discovered our affair and was right then racing to my apartment to confront me. He and I chuckled together and then I hung up the phone. I knew that his wife would arrive momentarily because we lived in the same building. With a smug smile I perched on the edge of my couch, crossed my arms, and waited for her to make her grand entrance. Less than thirty seconds later the front door flew open and a set of keys arced through the air and landed on the hardwood floor just inches from my feet.

"I guess those are your keys, bitch!" Ashley screamed at me.

Ashley was fuming, a white-hot rage inflaming her very soul. I smiled at her, not the least bit daunted by her fury.

"You are fucking my husband, aren't you?!"she spat at me. "I found those keys in his pants pocket and I just knew they would open your door, you home-wrecking cunt!"

I rolled my eyes and sashayed over to the closet where I pulled out two neckties.

"Do these look familiar?" I inquired.

Ashley's eyes bugged out.

"Those belong to my husband!" she shrieked.

"That is correct." I affirmed as I grabbed her by the wrist.

I'll give Ashley credit for even trying to fight. She must have sensed my ill intentions and she did try to defend herself. It took me a few minutes to trap her in a sleeper hold. She went limp in my arms and I dumped her unresisting body onto my couch. By the time Ashley fully awoke I had already tied her to the arm of my couch with her husband's neckties and had begun playing with her large, delectable breasts. There was nothing she could do. I enjoyed her for a while before releasing her from her binds and marching her into the bedroom. After tying her up in a horribly uncomfortable position I proceeded to ravish her helpless body for the next 30 minutes.. "


What happened after I finished sating my desires? Did I ever return Ashley to her husband? Would you? Buy Tanya Dominates Ashley at my Custom Video Theatre to find out the answers to all these questions now!



- XO Tanya











***

No comments: