Friday, September 24, 2010

Police Harassment

This photo was taken during the shooting of Police Harassment. Tanya Danielle describes the belly and breast punishment she endured in this excerpt from her catfight diary:

"Francesca Le and I are reserve officers for the Los Angeles Police Department. She asked me to participate in a seminar in which she was demonstrating dangerous tactics used by a new breed of criminal mastermind. Of course I agreed, only to find my knees buckling as she delivered vicious punches to my breasts and belly. Then she stimulated my nipples and belly button with her tongue to show how the punches had rendered me helpless to stop the humiliation. Eventually I ended up on the floor as Officer Francesca continued to tenderize my breasts. In the end I just passed out in shame as a hundred newly recruited female officers looked on.. "


Buy the Police Harassment series at DeviantDownloads.com now!





***

No comments: