Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Live Wrestling Event!

Here I am practicing my cream application for a live wrestling event this Friday night, November 17 in Los Angeles. My friend Tyson is co-promoter of the event and he hired me and another model to wrestle in creamy lotion for the halftime show. Hopefully I can submit my busty opponent in record time. I've been training really hard.

Haha- just kidding! I'll be at the event, but I'm not doing any wrestling. All of the competitors are world champions in their given sport. UFC champion Randy Couture, jiu-jitsu blackbelts Marcelo Garcia and Jacare, plus many other world-class martial artists are all on the card.


Visit Tyson's site
www.ProSubLeague.com
to buy tickets or see purchase information for the the live webcast of the event!



- XXOO Tanya










-----------------
www.PennysaverDomains.com - Cheapest domain registrations on the net!

No comments: