Sunday, November 26, 2006

Scatty?

A few months ago Andy, the British Chairman of the WTBA, informed me that I was "scatty". I made some type of fecal-related joke about the term since I had never heard it before. He sent this response to me and I just happened to find it today when I was cleaning out my inbox:

Tanya,

Alas, a mind muddied by the darker side of the internet highway, scatty in the english dictonary use of the word and not some depraved website means-

Scatty=scatterbrained, flighty,"the scatty,glancing quality of a hyperactive but unfocused intelligence!"

That could apply to you or me as well!

Here endeth the lesson


I got a chuckle out of that e-mail today when I reread it. The darker side of the Internet highway definitely has muddied my mind. My life has muddied my mind. Right after seeing the Chairman's e-mail I came across yet another gallery of myself in a black lycra Catwoman suit. Bondage legend Ashley Renee is playing the role of the mouse that I am fighting. The entire "Cat and Mouse" gallery is inside my Playhouse at www.TanyaDanielle.com now. Along with the "Kitty Cage" video of the action, of course!



- XXOO Tanya









-----------------
www.PennysaverDomains.com - Cheapest domain registrations on the Net!


No comments: