Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Mackenzie Mack

When I was in highschool there was a creepy janitor named Tom Thomas or Pete Peters or something. He lived on the campus in a shed behind the gym. Over the years I've run into other people with names like Rob Roberts, Steven Stevens, etc. Why do their parents do that to them? The other night Mackenzie Mack was making more money than I was at Larry's Rack Shack where we dance. She's thin, toned, pretty and has big tits. I felt positive that she was preventing me from having a profitable evening because she looked better than I did. She was getting lapdances left and right and guys were throwing tons of money at her every time she went on stage. I had to do something to piss her off and make her as miserable as I was. I couldn't think of anything else to insult her about so I asked her if she had come up her redundant stage name just to align herself with the ranks of white trash everywhere. She grabbed me really fucking hard by my hair and the battle was on..


See who emerged victorious at my archive site www.JackOffLand.com now!


- XXOO Tanya






----------------
www.PennysaverDomains.com - Cheapest Domain Registrations on the Net!

No comments: