Monday, October 23, 2006

Beatdown


Goldie didn't like something I wrote about her long ago in my Playhouse at www.TanyaDanielle.com . As revenge she actually booked me for a photo shoot and gave me a location address and a call time. When I showed up she and I chatted and laughed and changed into our wardrobe for the photographer. She and her photographer friend shot me for 6 hours and then had me sign a release and give them copies of my IDs which is all standard protocol. Afterwards I lingered around for a very uncomfortable length of time while they packed up their equipment and ignored me. Finally I asked for my money and Goldie laughed right in my face and said:

"Thanks for the free content for my site, bitch! I'm not paying you anything after what you wrote about me on your site last month."

I shoved her hard in her fake-titted chest and the battle was on..


You can see the fierce battle in its entirety at
www.TanyaDanielle.com !



- XXOO Tanya












***

www.PennysaverDomains.com - Cheapest domain registrations on the Net!

No comments: