Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Fury Behind Blue Walls!


Last week 38DD Harley Raine showed up at my apartment and wondered aloud why I had painted my walls bright blue. Of course I informed her that the lovely shade was mixed especially for me at Home Depot to replicate the official Royal Blue of my favorite soccer team, Everton. I had worn my Everton jersey into the store so they could match the color exactly. The guy behind the counter had asked me to hand him my jersey so that he could have it right next to the paint he was mixing. I stood by him in my jeans and bra as he labored to do the task perfectly. He even got on the store's public address system to call some other employees to come assist him. They take their jobs very seriously at Home Depot and it is quite inspiring. I was impressed enough to give them each an extra five dollars after I paid for my paint.

Harley listened to my story and I couldn't help but notice a malevolent gleam creep into her eye. I just wanted to bask in the glow of my blue wall, but all of a sudden Harley was telling me I was a "dumb hooker" who wasn't smart enough to charge men to stare at my 36DD tits when I took my clothes off in public!

Who knows what she was talking about, but anyone speaking the words "dumb hooker" inside my house is looking for a nasty brawl. Check inside www.JackOffLand.com to see the battle royale that ensued..



- XXOO Tanya











-------------
www.PennysaverDomains.com - Cheapest domain registrations on the Net!

No comments: